Audit & Assurance
Auditing and financial reporting remain high priorities, as the consequences of getting it wrong can be severe. Robust reporting with independent opinion gives businesses that are constantly striving for open and transparent growth enhanced confidence.
We provide a full range of audit and assurance services to private companies (local and International) across various sectors.
The Benefits to Your Organization
Speed and Efficiency
Specialized External Audit
Organizations continuously have to re-design themselves to ensure core business processes become more effective and efficient. Our Internal Audit Services include:
- Setting up Internal strategical and Tactical Audit Function
- Providing support to existing internal audit function
- Provision of specialized internal audit services e.g., IT, treasury
- Internal audit quality assurance reviews
- Develop policies and procedures to improve the internal control within the organization
- Process mapping and Quality Assurance reviews
- Internal controls documentation and testing
External Audit Service
Every aspect of our audit is designed to provide the highest level of quality, ensuring that every opinion we sign is one you can rely on.
Our team thoroughly examines a company’s financial statements to determine whether they reflect a fair and accurate representation of the company’s performance. The seal of approval provided by an external audit is important in the business world because it gives shareholders confidence and helps people decide whether to invest in a company.
We are committed to understanding your business, achieving your deadlines, and causing the least amount of disruption to your operations with ongoing audit engagements.
An orderly audit helps identify the risks that could otherwise result in major misstatements in the annual financial statements, so we recommend to analyze the commercial activities, the financial status, and the internal control system (ICS).
The Benefits to Your Organization
- Security and Confidentiality
- Evaluates Risks and Protects Asset
Due Diligence Services
We safeguard buyers by performing the following financial due diligence services:
- Evaluating the earnings, cash flows, revenue, and margin drivers’ quality
- Forecast evaluation
- Assets of high quality
- Working capital evaluation
- Capital expenditures, contingencies, and commitments
- Cost-cutting opportunities, potential synergies, and forecast analysis
We assist businesses looking to sell, by offering the following financial due diligence services:
- Providing assistance to vendors in determining business values
- Strategy for selling
- Identification and management of potential transaction issues as early as possible
- Making confidential information memorandums
- Identifying potential buyers
- Potential buyer negotiations
JSK & Jymma forensic auditors assist clients who are dealing with complex issues such as business disputes, fraud, or regulatory actions. We offer methodologies, that can provide our clients with deep insight and solutions.
Our firm consists of experienced investigators. We frequently provide our clients with private, confidential comments.
ESR CONSULTING SERVICES
Economic Substance Regulations (ESR) was brought out via Resolution 31 of 2019 in April of the same year. The Economic Substance Regulation serves as a guideline for improving the nation’s Tax frameworks and will make companies more accountable for maintaining an economic presence in the UAE.
The Economic Substance Regulations (ESR) ensure that all eligible Onshore and Free Zone entities will demonstrate adequate economic presence within the UAE. Let us now take a closer look at the Economic Substance Dubai guidelines, and why they are so useful.
Benefits of Outsourcing Due Diligence Services
- Secure Investments
- Legal Certainty
- Improved Negotiations
- Cohesive Solutions